Before the Trade Show
“We won a booth award and had activity at our booth – and the energy to handle it – just about the full ten hours.”
– Expert Laser Services
Strategy Questions for Before the trade show
- Are you always behind when planning for a show?
- What are the show objectives, and how are you going to measure them?
- Do you have a clear consistent message?
- How are you going to make attendees remember you?
- How are you going to filter traffic?
- Is the staff trained?
Before the show efforts are the most important steps in preparation - start six months in advance. We offer:
- Expert personnel to increase qualified leads
- Training seminars to educate your staff
- Software and Hardware to help the staff
- Booths to optimize personnel performance